How to add SR Hickory Device?
Follow the below steps to add SR Hickory Device.
- Launch Hickory Smart App, Press Devices -> Press on Menu icon on upper right-top corner à Add SR Device
- You can add SR Hickory Device using one of the three methods mentioned in Add SR Hickory Device screen. Read user manual for detailing
If you cannot operate a device
- Make sure your Smartphone Bluetooth is turned ON, the SR Hickory Device is powered ON, and that both devices are within direct operation range
- Turn your Smartphone Bluetooth OFF and ON
- If you are not an authorized User, please contact the Administrator of that device for more information
How to check the status of a device in direct mode?
- Make sure your Smartphone Bluetooth is turned ON, the SR Hickory Device is powered ON, and that both devices are within direct operation range.
- Launch the Hickory Smart App and press "Status" button at the right-top corner of the Hickory Smart App home screen.
How to switch between SR Hickory Devices?
- Launch the Hickory Smart App and go to the "Devices"
- Select the SR Hickory Device from the device list.
Why does it show “Online Authorization” whenever I operate the SR Hickory Device?
There could be two possibilities of online authorization
- Either you have more than 10 user devices in your account
- A schedule has been set by Admin user to operate device during specific time
When I try to operate SR Hickory Device, it shows “SR Hickory Device has been Factory Reset…”
It means that SR Hickory Device is set to factory default and set as fresh as a device. If you have access to QR tag or SR Hickory Device label then provide info by tapping on message to add device again into your account otherwise, please contact admin of that SR Hickory Device