What if a user loses their Smartphone?
Delete or Remove this user so that this Smartphone can't operate any associated SR Hickory Device. Once the user is deleted from the SR Hickory Devices, their Smartphone will not be able to operate it.
What if an Admin user loses or replace his Smartphone?
When Admin lost or replace his Smartphone, he needs to follow this
- Delete or Remove yourself by login to https://portal.hickorysmart.com/ Go to Users -> User Devices
- Download the Hickory Smart App to new phone and SIGN IN with Admin credentials
- Provide new user device name after SIGN IN. Hickory Smart App will automatically get list of your SR Smart devices and you will be able operate all the devices
What if an authorized keyfob is lost
User needs to remove Keyfob from SR Hickory Device. Once the SR keyfob is removed, it will not be able to operate SR Hickory Device. Follow the below steps to remove Keyfob.
- Launch Hickory Smart App, Press Users à Select user from the list à Press on delete icon against keyfob
- Operate SR Hickory Device using your Smartphone once