How many user devices can be added to SR Hickory Lock?
Maximum 10 user devices can be added in SR Hickory Lock to operate it locally. You can add any number of online users (users who are authorized on server)
How to add New User?
Follow the below steps to add New User.
- Launch Hickory Smart App, Select Users -> Add User
- Provide all necessary info and click on “+” on upper right corner
- This will add New User
Note: This will create a New User. To allow him/her to operate the SR Hickory Lock, you must add user device to that user
How to add User Device to User?
To add user device to any user, please follow these steps
- Launch Hickory Smart App
- Go to Users à select existing User from user listing à select Invite User Device à select from Contacts or provide new name à Tap on Get Invite Code
- If you want to send Invite Code to the user, please checkbox “Send Invite code via text message(SMS)” and provide phone number
- Ask user to download the Hickory Smart App from App/Play store
- Launch Hickory Smart App à Enter Invite Code à Provide the Invite Code received from Admin
- After validating Invite Code, App will list SR Hickory Device
Note: Multiple user devices can be associated with one user. For example, Tom as a user can have Tom’s iPhone, Tom’s iPad as user devices
How to add Keyfob?
Follow the below steps to add Keyfob
- Launch Hickory Smart App, Press Users -> Select User from list -> Add Keyfob
- Hold your smart phone and Keyfob within a range of one foot.
- Press and hold one of the buttons of Keyfob for 5 seconds.
- Hickory Smart App will search Keyfob.
- Hickory Smart App will add and register Keyfob to user account.
- Keyfob is activated to work with SR Hickory Device.
Can I configure a keyfob to work with multiple SR Hickory Devices?
Yes, you can configure a SR keyfob with multiple SR Hickory Devices. Each one of the 4 keyfob buttons can be configured to operate a specific SR Hickory Device.
I have configured keyfob successfully and it shows on SR Portal also but I could not operate SR Hickory Device
Make sure that you are within range of SR Hickory Device
How many users are supported in SR Hickory Device?
All SR Hickory Devices support maximum 10 users. If you want to add more than 10 users, then all users will be treated as online users (Internet connection will be must for user authorization to operate SR Hickory Device). To know about additional user charges please call support.
How to delete User or User Device?
Follow the below steps to delete User.
- Launch Hickory Smart App, Go to Users -> Swipe your figure against User from User Listing à Press on delete icon
- Note that it will remove all user devices associated with this user
To delete user device, follow these steps
- Launch Hickory Smart App, Go to Users à Select User from the User list àPress on delete icon against user device
How to get listing of Invited User?
Follow the below steps to get listing of Invited User.
- Launch Hickory Smart App, Go to Users tab
- Wait for some time as Hickory Smart App will be getting user listing from SRP.
What does "Accept Invitation" mean?
In order for a new user to operate a device authorized by the Administrator, the user must first accept the invitation sent to them via email or SMS. The invitation message also contains the Invitation Code, a 7-digit code, that the user will be prompted to enter upon setting up the Hickory Smart App or attempting to pair with the SR Hickory Device that has been authorized to operate