How many user devices can be added to SR PDQ Lock?
Maximum 10 user devices can be added in SR PDQ lock to operate it locally. You can add any number of online users (users who are authorized on server)
How to add New User?
Follow the below steps to add New User.
- Launch PDQ Smart App, Select Users -> Add User
- Provide all necessary info and click on “Get Invite Code”
How to add User Device to User?
To add user device to any user, please follow these steps
- Launch PDQ Smart App
- Go to Users -> Tap “+” against the user name -> select from Contacts or provide new name -> Tap on Get Invite Code
- If you want to send Invite Code to the user, please checkbox “Send Invite code via text message(SMS)” and provide phone number
- Ask user to download the PDQ Smart App from App/Play store
- Launch PDQ Smart App-> Slider Menu-> Accept Invitation Code -> Provide the Invite Code received from Admin
- After validating Invite Code, App will list SR PDQ Device
Note: Multiple user devices can be associated with one user. For example, Tom as a user can have Tom’s iPhone, Tom’s iPad as user devices
How to add Keyfob?
Follow the below steps to add Keyfob
- Launch PDQ Smart App, Press Users -> Tap “+” against the user name -> Add Keyfob
- Hold your smart phone and Keyfob within a range of one foot.
- Press and hold one of the buttons of Keyfob for 5 seconds.
- PDQ Smart App will search Keyfob.
- PDQ Smart App will add and register Keyfob to user account.
- Keyfob is activated to work with SR PDQ Device.
Can I configure a keyfob to work with multiple SR PDQ Devices?
Yes, you can configure a SR keyfob with multiple SR PDQ Devices. Each one of the 4 keyfob buttons can be configured to operate a specific SR PDQ Device.
I have configured keyfob successfully and it shows on SR Portal also but I could not operate SR PDQ Device
Make sure that you are within range of SR PDQ Device
How many users are supported in SR PDQ Device?
All SR PDQ Devices support maximum 10 users. If you want to add more than 10 users, then all users will be treated as online users (Internet connection will be must for user authorization to operate SR PDQ Device). To know about additional user charges please call support.
How to delete User or User Device?
Follow the below steps to delete User.
- Launch PDQ Smart App, Go to Users -> Swipe your figure against User from User Listing à Press on delete icon
- Note that it will remove all user devices associated with this user
To delete user device, follow these steps
- Launch PDQ Smart App, Go to Users à Select User from the User list àPress on delete icon against user device
How to get listing of Invited User?
Follow the below steps to get listing of Invited User.
- Launch PDQ Smart App, Go to Users tab
- Wait for some time as PDQ Smart App will be getting user listing from SRP.
What does "Accept Invitation" mean?
In order for a new user to operate a device authorized by the Administrator, the user must first accept the invitation sent to them via email or SMS. The invitation message also contains the Invitation Code, a 7-digit code, that the user will be prompted to enter upon setting up the PDQ Smart App or attempting to pair with the SR PDQ Device that has been authorized to operate.