How to add SR PDQ Device?
Follow the below steps to add SR PDQ Device.
- Launch PDQ Smart App, tap on Slider menu ->Devices -> Press on Menu icon on upper right-top corner -> Add SR Device
- You can add SR PDQ Device using one of the two methods mentioned in Add SR PDQ Device screen. Read user manual for detailing
If you cannot operate a device
- Make sure your Smartphone Bluetooth is turned ON, the SR PDQ Device is powered ON, and that both devices are within direct operation range
- Turn your Smartphone Bluetooth OFF and ON
- If you are not an authorized User, please contact the Administrator of that device for more information
How to switch between SR PDQ Devices?
- Launch the PDQ Smart App and tap on Slider menu ->Devices
- Select the SR PDQ Device from the device list.
Why does it show “Online Authorization” whenever I operate the SR PDQ Device?
There could be two possibilities of online authorization
- Either you have more than 10 user devices in your account
- A schedule has been set by Admin user to operate device during specific time
When I try to operate SR PDQ Device, it shows “SR PDQ Device has been Factory Reset…”
It means that SR PDQ Device is set to factory default and set as fresh as a device. If you have access to QR tag or SR PDQ Device label then provide info by tapping on message to add device again into your account otherwise, please contact admin of that SR PDQ Device.