The phone's bluetooth is failed during operation. Please try to operate again. If it continues giving error then please do following,
- Turn off bluetooth from phone's settings and turn on. Try to operate.
- If problem persist and you're Android phone user then please try this,
- Go to Phone Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
- Tap on the 3-dot overflow menu on the top-right and tap on Show system.
- Scroll down and Tap on “Bluetooth”.
- Now, press “Storage” and select “CLEAR DATA”
If problem persist, please submit an issue(FirstWatch Smart App-->Help--> Submit the issue)