ZECHO Range Extender as the name says, extends the range between PDQ Smart lock and ZBRG bridge. ZBRG Bridge and PDQ Smart lock supposed to be within 10 feet of range to stay connected for remote operation. If this is not feasible then it is advisable to install ZECHO range extender. Keep the ZECHO Range Extender within 10 feet of PDQ Smart lock.
Articles in this section
- I'm receiving Error with Error Code...
- What are LED indications on ZBRG Bridge-Ethernet?
- How do I add Access Card?
- I keep getting Error: Communication lost with lock
- Setup SR Bridge in MAC Filtering based Network
- Setup Static IP in SR Bridge
- What do the LED indication mean on Keyfob?
- What do the LED indications on ZECHO mean?
- My location is set but still the PDQ Smart App keeps asking to set location
- How do I set up Alexa to operate PDQ smart lock?