ZECHO Range Extender as the name says, extends the range between PDQ Smart lock and ZBRG bridge. ZBRG Bridge and PDQ Smart lock supposed to be within 10 feet of range to stay connected for remote operation. If this is not feasible then it is advisable to install ZECHO range extender. Keep the ZECHO Range Extender within 10 feet of PDQ Smart lock.
Articles in this section
- I'm receiving Error with Error Code...
- What are LED indications on ZBRG Bridge-Ethernet?
- How do I add Access Card?
- I keep getting Error: Communication lost with lock
- I have replaced batteries recently and it shows 0% battery in application
- Why SR PDQ Device is added or removed automatically to/from my smartphone?
- What is ZECHO Range Extender device and how to use it?
- What do the LED indications on ZBRG Bridge-Cellular mean?
- How to remove a ZBRG Bridge from account and replacing with ZBRG Bridge?
- How to switch operation mode to local or how to operate lock using Bluetooth?