Registering a new device to your account is easiest when performed using the app. The app can scan a QR code on the device an automatically register it to your account. However, you may also add a device using the portal. Simply navigate to the "Devices" page and click on the "Add Device" button. This will take you to a page where you can register a new device.
Articles in this section
- How to enable or disable the Child Protect Mode?
- How to delete user device in FirstWatch App?
- How to add Keyfob or Remote?
- How to set up with keypad?
- How to factory reset the device or transfer ownership?
- Why RED LED keeps flashing without doing anything?
- My FirstWatch Lock/Safe is not working
- My lock or safe is not visible in smartphone app
- I'm getting Error 84
- I'm getting Error 83