A user device invitation is the method by which new user devices can be added to your account. This method provides a secure mechanism for adding user devices to your account without the need to have access to the device ahead of time, or even know which device will be used.
Articles in this section
- How to enable or disable the Child Protect Mode?
- How to delete user device in FirstWatch App?
- How to add Keyfob or Remote?
- How to set up with keypad?
- How to factory reset the device or transfer ownership?
- Why RED LED keeps flashing without doing anything?
- My FirstWatch Lock/Safe is not working
- My lock or safe is not visible in smartphone app
- How to upgrade firmware/software of the device?
- I have accidentally cancelled the firmware upgrade process, what should I do?