SR Bridge uses ethernet internet connection to connect with server. The default network configuration is DHCP. You may change it to static ip based on your IT network setup.
How to setup Static IP Address?
To assign static ip follow these steps:
- Go to SR Bridge Screen
- Click on Settings Button to go to Device Settings Screen
- Click on Network Configuration Button to go to Network Configuration Screen
- When enter in this screen at that time Screen displays existing configuration (DHCP / Static) and IP Address, Subnet Mask and Default Gateway
- User can change these settings as per his / her network configuration
- If user select Static IP than user needs to enter valid IP Address, Subnet Mask and Default Gateway
- If user select DHCP than no need to enter any details
- Click on Configure button to apply new settings to SR Bridge